Download apk + SD CARD files + Backup data
Extract the data file and move the folder called "SF_IV_DATA" over to "/sdcard"
Extract the backup data files and copy them to your titanium backup folder that should already be on your SD card providing you have TB installed already.
Install apk (must not run, choose done)!!!!!
Open Titanium Backup --> Backup/Restore --> Find game, then wipe data --> Restore data..
PS: Sound On will cause some lag, but with sound off you'll get a smooth gameplay..
Still dont get it??
1. Extract data and you should have a folder named SF_IV_DATA something, with around 1000 files in it.
2. Copy it directly to sdcard,not in any more folders.
3. extract Titanium backup data, you should get 2-3 files, put them into titanium backup folder already present on sdcard (So if you dont have Titanium Backup, you cannot play this game, so install it first)
4. open TB, wipe data, restore data.
STREET FIGHTER IV SOUNDS MESSING WITH MUSIC PLAYER?
put a .nomedia file in the folder, thats what they are for.
for example go on ur pc, create a txt file, and make it so you see the .txt extension, rename the whole file to .nomedia,
then transfer onto the SD card, into the folder where the images/sounds/videos you dont want your player/viewers to see
1. APK - APK
2. Titanium Backup Gamedata - Backup
3. SD Data - Data
Complete Set - SET -